How do I order a KCP grade report or transcript?

The grade report is used to transcript the KCP courses and is sent to our U.S. university sponsors and affiliates after a student successfully completes our program. It is the most commonly requested document by our students. In some cases, your school may accept a KCP Grade Report as sufficient information to grant credit for you without your enrolling through a sponsor university. But take note that most registrars require an actual transcript (not just a grade report) from a “school of record”, which is any of our sponsor schools. For more information, see Academic Credit.

To order, use the document request form.